Terms & Conditions
Workshops and Tours
The following terms and conditions shall apply in respect of all Ollie Byrne Photographer Ireland and overseas-based workshop & tour bookings and will form the basis of your contract with Ollie Byrne Photographer
Ollie Byrne Photographer is the trading name of Ollie Byrne Photography.
1. It is a recommendation of booking any of our workshops / tours that you have insurance to cover activities involved.
2. Full payment is required prior to any workshop / tour commencing to secure your space.
3. All deposits are 50% refundable up until one month prior to the workshop / tour date. After this period your deposit is 100% non-refundable.
4. If your payment / balance becomes past due, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
5. If you cancel more than one month in advance of the workshop / tour start date, all monies paid by you minus 50% of the payment / deposit will be returned. If you cancel less than one month before the start date of your workshop / tour, no refund will be given.
6. If you are booking within one month of the start date, please make payment in full with your completed booking form.
8. In the event of your course or workshop being cancelled by Ollie Byrne Photographer for whatever reason, other than non-payment of balance, your payment will be refunded in full including any deposit paid. Our liability is to the amount of any money you have paid to us. If we cancel your workshop / tour we will make every effort to advise you within a reasonable time frame.
9. Bookings are non-transferrable between participants and / or workshops.
10. If you wish to cancel your booking please do so in writing via e-mail or letter. The date of the e-mail / letter received will be used to determine whether a refund will be made.
11. We reserve the right to change the itinerary or workshop date due to altered circumstances and conditions. We will make alternative arrangements as required but no refunds will be given for services that are not utilised as a result.
12. Our tours/workshops may involve travel in remote, mountainous and coastal regions where amenities and medical facilities are few and far between. Every effort is made to ensure your safety and well being, but bookings are accepted on the understanding that you appreciate the risks and hazards associated with outdoor pursuits. Ollie Byrne Photographer cannot be held responsible for; the consequences of any delays, expenses incurred or alterations caused by illness, weather, war, terrorism, political events, civil strife, strikes, natural disaster, technical difficulties or any event beyond our control. The services and facilities included in your tour/workshop comply with local regulations, which apply, or, if there are no applicable local regulations, if they are reasonable when compared to the local standards and customs.
13. Ollie Byrne Photographer will not accept responsibility or consequent costs for accidents, injury, lack of fitness, carelessness, illness, negligence or lack of punctuality attributable to the customer. If you have any disability or illness, you must inform us at the time of booking the workshop so advice can be given on suitability of the workshop. Due to the adventurous nature of the workshop / tours, all customers must at all times agree to comply with the decisions taken by the instructor. Personal items and baggage remain at all times the responsibility of the customer. In addition responsibility must be accepted for any equipment loaned to you, and you must agree to pay for any loss or damage caused to this equipment while in your care.
14. Personal items and baggage remain at all times the responsibility of the customer. In addition responsibility must be accepted for any equipment loaned
15. Ollie Byrne Photographer does not accept liability for death, bodily injury or illness unless this arises from the negligent act and/or omission of Ollie Byrne Photographer employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
16. Ollie Byrne Photographer does not accept responsibility for any loss of valuables, including camera equipment, during a tour or workshop.
17. We are unable to accept bookings from persons under 18 years old.
18. If you should have a complaint about the workshop, it must be made in writing and received by Ollie Byrne Photographer within fourteen days of the end of the tour.
19. We will not ask for or keep information about customers, unless agreed by both parties, other than is necessary to process orders, process refunds, and provide information about products and about our events. We will not disseminate personal information about customers to any third party. We will comply with any customer's request to discard their telephone number, e-mail address and their address by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
20. For all refunds where the original payment was made online through olliebyrne.com, they will be returned to you, minus any fees that occurred from the original transaction (up to 5%).
21. By signing the booking form or ticking the terms and conditions checkbox during checkout, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. The person signing the form does so on behalf of all the other individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.
22. Ollie Byrne Photographer reserves the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any workshop or tour which may include among others, promotional purposes, advertising, marketing and packaging for any product or service.